- Founded Zelnick Media Capital (ZMC) in 2001, a leading media and communications private equity firm.
- Chairman of Take-Two Interactive Software, one of the world’s leading video game producers and distributors.
- Previously held executive positions at BMG Entertainment, Crystal Dynamics and Twentieth Century Fox.
- Board Member of Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) a major, diversified real estate finance company.
- Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School and JD from Harvard Law School.
- Over 30 years in finance, including 17 years of international real estate and corporate investment banking experience with Scotia Capital in Toronto, and as MD and Office Head in Hong Kong and Vancouver.
- Led the execution of over $10 billion of transactions.
- Worked in property management and was asset manager for Morguard’s national property portfolio.
- Recently co-led the successful turnaround of a land development & homebuilding company.
- Over 26 years of experience operating and investing in real estate and businesses
- Significant experience and skills gained while at Cadillac Fairview and Trizec – duties included leasing, operations, development and acquisitions
- Strong track record of generating high returns from acquisitions and improvement of operating businesses in manufacturing, distribution, and service industries
- Active member of charitable boards and business organizations (YPO)
Managing Director, Asset Management
- Over 28 years of experience in real estate management
- Extensive proficiency in real estate asset management including acquisitions, leasing, property management, operations, development and dispositions
- Proven track record in successfully building and overseeing a 5 million s.f. portfolio of diversified real estate for Peterson group valued at over $2 billion
- Significant role in over $1 billion of property acquisitions and dispositions
- Extensive experience and success in value add real estate in all asset classes
Chief Financial Officer
- Over 20 years of experience in real estate and private equity sectors, in which nine years as financial executive for reputable developers including Anthem Properties and Parklane Homes. Extensive experience in property management, ground up construction and financing for commercial and residential projects.
- Expertise in structuring complicated and opportunistic situations including cross border transactions involving institutional partners.
- Responsible for reporting, taxation and treasury management Balfour Pacific and Gibralt Capital. Overseeing projects totaled over $1 billion.
- Chartered Professional Accountant
Vice President, Acquisitions
- Over 10 years of experience in accounting, finance and private equity with PwC, Tricor Pacific Capital and Parallel49 Equity
- Assisted in over $1 billion of merger and acquisition, debt financing, initial public offering and restructuring transactions in Canada and the US
- Expertise in investment evaluation and underwriting, due diligence and deal execution and investment management and governance
- Chartered Professional Accountant
EMAIL: [email protected]
- Actively involved in acquisitions analysis, due diligence and asset management
- Experience includes financial underwriting, property due diligence, deal structuring and placement of debt and equity financing at Intracorp Canada
- Performed analysis and valuation of commercial transactions totaling over $200 million in aggregate value at Colliers International
- Chartered Financial Analyst